12.26.2009

And Away We Go!!!

Tomorrow morning I'll be heading out with the Junior and Senior High to Everitt, MI for our Winter Retreat! I'm so excited! Last year was the first one and as great as it was, my heart was not in it. I admit I went for all the wrong reasons. I had fun tubing and horseback riding and hanging out with my girls, but my mind was elsewhere for the four days there. I look forward to the upcoming days to spend with my small group and grow closer with them and with God. I truly believe this week is gonna be huge for myself and for them. I pray for His strength and His guidance in being a good and effective leader for the Junior Highers. I pray for openness and vulnerability within myself to allow Him to work in and through me. And I pray against the attacks and distractions of the enemy. I know that God will be with us every second. I just pray that myself and everyone else comes with an expectant heart for Him to do His works.

Wish me luck! I'm off to get some sleep! It'll be the most sleep I get for the next two weeks!

No comments: