9.06.2008

Teen-B-Gone

So, I just realized that in 27 days to be exact, my teenage years will be no more. It's weird that I even thought about it, seeing as how I feel older than a teen regardless. The group of people I normally hang out are much older than I am, so I have felt a part of them in the past year. My age comes up every once in awhile, but I consider myself to be pretty mature for how old I am. I mean, everyone in our group would agree that I am more grown up than some who continue to act 10 years younger than what they actually are. I was thinking about this concept earlier tonight and I actually replied to someone that I was 20 years old when they asked. Yeah....not true...yet. That's just strange. Two decades of life. Well spent or not, they are twenty years that are in the past and I can't get back. Now, to the next years of my life, which I will not completely focus on so I can just enjoy life and live in the moment. Yeah, maybe I should wait until it's actually my birthday before I start "not focusing on the future". Haha. We can see how well that's working out already.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh megan! i do love you!

and idk if i have told you this or not... i think i did at the end of senior year... but i will say it again. you have come such a long way from our first years of high school. it has actually been quite encouraging to watch you grow, especially in your faith, from a friend's perspective. keep it up!

love ya