- Had to finish getting ready in my car due to the fact that a squirrel blew up in our transformer and took our the power in our house.
- Arrived at school only to realize that I left my backpack and all its contents at home, causing me to drive back home to get it (where the power was back on, of course)
- I scored less than a 50 percent on an exam. Don't worry, the highest score was a 76 and our professor handed back the corrected exams, went over them thoroughly, collected them, and gave us the exact same exam to retake. So, I got an A in the end, which is also a first for that class.
- Went to NMC to try to give blood with my mom. That's not a first. I've tried several times for the past two years, but my iron has been too low. This was the first time I actually passed the iron test and gave blood!!
- Counted all the posts in the auxiliary gym while blood was slowly being collected. Yeah, it took awhile. And no, I don't remember the number anymore.
- Lastly, I learned how to drive a stick shift...and I rocked it! :D
Yeah...that was my list of firsts for the day. Firsts sure do make life interesting!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment